Mountain Hideaway – Romantic Branson Getaway
Mountain Hideaway was built in 2000 for your perfect romantic Branson getaway for couples – secluded, peaceful and tranquil. It is 840 square feet, with one bedroom, one bath. This romantic cabin was built for couples and has a beautiful 10′ x 10′ covered front porch and an 8′ x 30′ back porch. Needless to say, there are breathtaking views of Taneycomo Valley. This one also includes parking a dishwasher and Jacuzzi for two and you can cook together in the fitted kitchen or on the deck using the BBQ Grill.
This beautiful custom-built log cabin located just one mile south of Branson, Missouri. The romantic cabin is ideal as a honeymoon location for a romantic getaway. It is tucked away on seven gorgeous wooded acres in the Ozark Mountain Country. Built with privacy in mind, and the log cabins have private covered porches with their own driveway. Ask about our romance packages for couples that can include, flowers, champagne and chocolates.
Why stay with us?
Ensuring an immaculate and refreshing log cabin ready for your visit. Many of our guests have stated it’s Branson’s home away from home and best kept secret. So your Log Cabin search ends here folks, and remember it is located just minutes from Branson Fun; Silver Dollar City, Titanic Museum, Sight & Sounds Theatre plus Fantastic Boating & Fishing of Lake Taneycomo and Table Rock.
Mountain Hideaway is located 5 minutes from the Branson Landing and all the excitement in downtown Branson, Missouri. Our promise to you is to provide clean, classy well-maintained cabins at the best rates for luxury cabin lodging.
There are five further holiday properties in the same street that can sleep 2 to 8. These were previously known as ‘Lonesome Dove’ log cabins. If you are looking to come with multiple families you can all stay close-by. Here is Summers Landing just along the street that sleeps 8.
Still not convinced? Why not take a video tour of the property here to see if it is right for you romantic Branson getaway.
When you are ready click ‘Book Direct’ to check availability.
The BEST BITS:
- 5 minutes to the popular Branson Landing but yet completely nestled in the quietest and secluded area tucked away in the woods
- Walking Distance to Great shopping and restaurants
- Minutes to numerous marinas for a day of fishing and swimming and watercraft rentals in either Table Rock Lake or Lake Taneycomo
- 20 minutes to the biggest tourist attraction in Branson…Silver Dollar City Amusement Park
- Romantic weekend getaway
- 10 minutes to all the Branson shows on the main strip
- The Showboat Branson Belle is only minutes away
- Enjoy watching the spectacular wildlife off your deck in the morning while sipping your coffee
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: Air conditioning, BBQ Facilities, Dryer, Ensuite bathroom, Fan, Free Parking, Heating, Indoor Fireplace, Kids Allowed, Kitchen, Non-Smoking, Pets Not Allowed, Self check-in, Smoke detector, TV, Wifi
- View: Mountain View, Branson Landing
- Bed Type: 1 x Queen Bed; 1 x Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Prices Starts At: $125
Prices start at: $1 per night