Sweet Dreams – Mountain View Cabin
Sweet Dreams – Mountain View Cabin was built in 2002 and is 720 sq. ft, it has one bedroom one bath. The cabin has an 8×30 covered front porch with a fantastic valley view of the Ozark’s countryside. Full kitchen with a built-in dishwasher: And like all the other cabins it has vaulted ceilings, fireplace, and Jacuzzi for two.
Beautiful custom-built Branson log cabin. Located just one mile south of Branson, Missouri tucked away on seven gorgeous wooded acres in the Ozark Mountain Country. Built with privacy in mind, our log cabins have private covered porches with their own driveway.
Why book Sweet Dreams directly with us?
If mountain views aren’t enough, we ensure an immaculate and refreshing log cabin ready for your visit. As many of our guests have stated it’s Branson’s home away from home and best kept secret. So your Log Cabin search ends here folks, Remember we’re just minutes from Branson Fun, Silver Dollar City, and Fantastic Boating and Fishing of Lake Taneycomo and Table Rock Lake.
Sweet Dreams is located 5 minutes from the Branson landing and all the excitement in downtown Branson, Missouri. Our promise to our guests is to always provide clean and classy well-maintained cabins at the best rates for luxury cabin lodging.
We own and manage many cabins and houses around the Branson area, and have a team on hand to help with your stay.
We have 5 other cabins in the same street sleeping from 2 to 8, so if you are visiting with other families or a group get in touch. These were previously known as ‘Lonesome Dove’ log cabins.
Take a look at the video tour of the property to check it is the right one for you. If there is no availability you might also like My Happy Place
Mountain views, yes. What are the other BEST BITS of Sweet Dreams and attractions nearby:
- 5 minutes to the popular Branson Landing but yet completely nestled in the quietest and secluded area tucked away in the woods
- Walking Distance to Great shopping and restaurants
- Minutes to numerous marinas for a day of fishing and swimming and watercraft rentals in either Table Rock Lake or Lake Taneycomo
- 20 minutes to the biggest tourist attraction in Branson…Silver Dollar City Amusement Park
- Romantic weekend getaway
- 10 minutes to all the Branson shows on the main strip
- The Showboat Branson Belle is only minutes away
- Fireplace, Parking, WiFi, Deck, BBQ, Kitchen.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Dryer, Ensuite bathroom, Fan, Free Parking, Heating, Indoor Fireplace, Kids Allowed, Kitchen, Non-Smoking, Pets Not Allowed, Self check-in, Smoke detector, TV, Wifi
- View: Mountain View, Branson Landing
- Bed Type: 1 x Queen Bed
- Prices Starts At: $125
Prices start at: $1 per night